What are BUSINESS BLENDERS?
It's a casual way for our business owners, employees and community leaders to get together over great food and drinks! Cost is $10.
The Chamber hosts four to five Business to Business networking events throughout the year, held after business hours at different locations around the Niagara River Region. The host location serves hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar is always available. The cost to attendees (members, prospective members and invited guests) is only $10.00 at the door.
Enjoy a great night of networking, developing new contacts and creating business, brand and name recognition. Business cards are collected for special door prize giveaways. Prize donation opportunities are also available. Sponsors are able to take advantage of business exposure before, during and after the Networking Blender.
The next Business Blender date is:
July 13 at The Griffon Brewery & Gastropub along with the Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours!
Co-Sponsor of one Business Blender $300.00
Sponsorship of the Chamber Business to Business Networking Blenders may receive the following recognition:
- Company name and logo on direct mail postcard and email blast sent to business leaders and membership.
- 10 (ten) complimentary tickets to the Blender to offer to business associates, employees and friends (Value of $100).
- Recognition and formally introduced.
- Business logo included in the Lewiston Sentinel Blender Advertisement.
- Opportunity for a display table at the Blender with distribution of company material and collateral.
- Opportunity to speak (two-five-minute intro on your business).
For additional information on sponsoring a Business to Business Networking Blender or information on hosting a future one, please contact Jennifer at the Chamber office at 716-754-9500 or Jennifer@UpwardNiagara.com
*Host locations and dates vary throughout the year and are decided upon by the Chamber.
Additional 2023 Business Blender Months (locations TBD):