Program Assistant Duties
Summary: Assist the CEO with program logistics & projects as needed.
- Provide assistance on a regular basis with the planning and coordination of logistics for LN and LYNC Programs (venues, meals, transportation, etc.)
- Provide assistance with communications to the Board of Directors, staff, and other stakeholders.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Organize and maintain office records, order and receive office supplies as needed.
- Assist with Leadership Niagara marketing activities including online content such as social media and website.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Summary: Responsible for recording all financial transactions, maintaining accurate financial records, and generating various financial reports.
- Prepare and send payment invoices
- Process and record all payments made to Leadership Niagara
- Reconcile monthly bank account statements, credit card records, and other accounts as needed.
- Process all bills for payment, prepare checks for signature, and send checks for payment
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Assist the CEO in preparing and providing year-end financial records and information needed for the annual Financial Review
- Maintain financial records for received grants
- Maintain an organized filing system of financial records
- Ensure confidentiality of financial records
- Use QuickBooks Pro software for maintaining financial records.
- Perform other bookkeeper and office duties as needed and assigned
Projected Hours: 20 per week
Rate: $20 per hour